0

Twitter's Awesome new Pagination!

Posted by Nischal Shetty on 7:54 PM in , ,
I do not know when this was introduced, but I found it out today. The old pagination in twitter expected us to click the 'Next' button.

'Next' is passe now. I noticed twitter has added a 'More' button at the bottom of your timeline and on clicking it the next page results would be displayed in the same page! Now that's what I call AWESOME!



This small but significant improvement is making me love the twitter web interface more than ever! And considering the last two modifications which were a step towards monetizations (read them here and here), this is a welcome change.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 twi5.com - spoilt for choice All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.